Win a copy of David Neat’s book ‘Model-making: materials and methods’ courtesy of The Crowood Press.
Following on from David Neat’s article on model-making we’re launching a competition for Scenography account members. Entry is simple: publish a blog post about any aspect of model-making: Anything from a practical tip, thoughts, painting technique, model-making method, a favoured tool or even a photo post about a model you have built. And you’ll be in the running for a free full colour hard cover copy of David Neat’s book ‘Model-making: materials and methods’ courtesy of The Crowood Press.
First Place Prize: A hard cover copy of ‘Model-making: materials and methods’ and 5 Sceno:graphy upgrade credits
Two runners up will win 5 Sceno:graphy upgrade credits.
- Open to Sceno:grapy Portfolio members only
- Create and publish a blog post in your Sceno:graphy account about any aspect of model making
- Include a link back to David’s article
- Posts must be published no later than 24:00 (GMT) 20th August 2009
- Posts must include some text. If you’re posting photos please describe them.
Things to think about:
Images are always good to describe process or illustrate and example/tool/method.
Closing Date: 20th August
Winners Announced: 10th September
Terms and Conditions:
Open to current Sceno:graphy Portfolio Members only. Judges decision is final. No monetary equivalent may be offered in place of advertised prizes. We reserve the right to change prizes listed for alternative prizes of differing value. We reserve the right to postpone the announcement of winners and to change the closing date.